Everything You Need To Know About The ADA | Part 1
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) has long presented one of the greatest compliance challenges for employers... That’s why we’re so excited to announce that we’ve authored a brand new whitepaper to help you better understand your obligations under this complex piece of legislation, and how technology can help!
We’re also going to explore key elements of ADA compliance in our newest blog series! In the first post of this series, we have a brand new ADA whitepaper for you!
Our new whitepaper, Everything You Need to Know About the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), is now available to download for free!
Here’s what you can expect from this new whitepaper:
- To gain a deeper understanding of the intricacies of the ADA, and how it interacts with other legislation, including the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- To understand essential terms and definitions
- To learn a best-practice workflow for the ADA interactive process
- To discover how technology, including accommodation case management systems, can be leveraged at the various stages of the interactive process
- To feel empowered to run your accommodation program compliantly and confidently
Stay tuned for the next post in this series where we’ll explore the basics, like what “disability” means under the ADA, who’s covered, and the risks of non-compliance.
Check out our other posts in the series (links to be added as published) and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog to receive updates the moment they go live!
Founded in 1987, Presagia has a long history of helping organizations solve complex business problems with easy-to-use solutions. Today, this means providing cloud-based absence management solutions that enable organizations to be more efficient, control lost time and risk, and strengthen compliance with federal, state and municipal leave and accommodation laws.