Struggling to efficiently coordinate a myriad of employee leave policies?
Between overlapping legislation, company specific policies and the possibility of different leave types running concurrently, it’s no wonder that so many organizations approach leave reluctantly.
Meet Presagia Leave, a Software as a Service (SaaS) leave management solution. Presagia Leave enables employers to integrate leave management for FMLA, state leaves, company leave policies, short-term disability, long-term disability, and ADA. We monitor and manage 450 pieces of federal and state leave legislation in 53 jurisdictions, and update these in the Compliance Engine on a continual basis. The Compliance Engine drives automated workflows for the entire leave process. Using Presagia Leave, all authorized users, from the leave manager to the executive, gain access to the information and tools they need to make the right decisions and support leave compliance.
- Consolidate leave management of FMLA, state leave laws, company specific leave policies, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability, ADA
- Manage leave consistently and accurately with rules and workflows for FMLA, state, military and employer leaves
- Ensure the right amount of leave is provided to each employee
- Streamline administration with auto-generating leave correspondence
- Offer Employee and Manager Self-Service (ESS & MSS) to engage key stakeholders
- Interface with Time & Attendance and other systems
- Monitor, measure, and analyze leave data via reports and dashboards
- Reduce leave administration overhead, lost-time, absence costs, and the risk of litigation
Recognizing that a crucial part of the leave process is ensuring that employees can rejoin the workplace once their leave has finished, Presagia Leave can be integrated with Presagia ADA, which supports workplace accommodation, ADA and Stay at Work/Return to Work case management.
We’re always on the lookout for industry news, trends and buzz-worthy topics. Not sure where to start? Read some of our whitepapers or infographics including:
Request a demo
To arrange an online demonstration, or if you would like more information on Presagia Leave, please fill out the form below and a Presagia representative will contact you as soon as possible.