Presagia Sponsors DMEC Webinar
Presagia Sponsors “DM to DM: Keys to Successfully Integrate Disease and Disability Management”, a Webinar by the Disability Management Employer Coalition on October 30, 2007.Integration of disease and disability management along with other health risk management programs can help employers drive long-term program success and productivity improvement. This session leverages the expertise of thought leaders from technology, disease, absence & disability and health & productivity management to provide participants with innovative approaches to integrate and optimize their programs.
• Sharing expert perspectives on the value of integrating disease and disability management
• Examine how the industry and employers are currently approaching the issue
• Explore how technology can be leveraged to accomplish integration
This webinar took place on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 from 9:00-10:00am.
• Gerald F. Blaum - Vice President, The Loomis Company
• Bruce Goya, M.Ed, CRC - University wide Coordinator of Employee Support Programs, University of California
• Robert B. Hall, Ph.D., CRC, CDMS - Moderator, Presagia